Add "Speechify" extension to your browser to enable text to voice for this website. Or look at this video for other options: Click Here
(BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
For parents/guardians, families, individuals (adults too), teachers who want to understand and help the 1/5 with dyslexia in their classes not fall behind, schools, & community organizations!
- Even if you already know your student (or you) has dyslexia, Ms. Jane can help you navigate the next best steps:
- An action plan...what do I do now that I know?
- Resources: certified tutor recommendations, remote tutoring options, help getting started at home (you can tutor your child!), continued home support for tutoring, accommodation suggestions that can be started immediately. For Advocacy Services, click here.
- Assistive Technology options! Especially valuable for school accommodations for IEP and 504 plans.
- How to tell your child about dyslexia
- What works, what doesn't...
- ADD/ADHD help and support (see research on the comorbidity of ADD/ADHD and dyslexia)
- Homeschool families are welcome, and I can support you in selecting the right materials for helping your child(ren) at home.