Ms. Jane is located in Cave Creek and also serves Scottsdale, Phoenix, & surrounding areas in Arizona for in-person tutoring.* Ms. Jane also serves clients online for distance learning.
*At this time, Ms. Jane is only accepting students to tutor on-line using
Koala Virtual Classroom for school-aged students, or Zoom for older students and adults.
Screenings for dyslexia are only in-person for the purpose of test score validity.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING before submitting form:
- Ms. Jane uses the online platform Koala Virtual Classroom for school aged students. Click here to see information about this service.
- For older students and adults, she uses Zoom.
- Or check out Koala's website here.
- Ms. Jane only schedules tutoring during the hours of 8:00am-2:00pm AZ time (AZ does not observe daylight savings times).
- Ms. Jane can screen for dyslexia with a high degree of accuracy, but cannot give a medical diagnosis. Some schools accept her very thorough screening report as evidence for meeting the criteria for an IEP, but there is no guarantee. Screenings must be in-person for the purpose of test score validity.
- If you are interested in a screening, please go to this page and watch all four videos before contacting Ms. Jane: https://www.msjanestutoring.com/start-here.html
- If you need a diagnosis from the DSM-V, please find an experienced educational neuropsychologist to get the appropriate testing and receive an official medical diagnosis.
- Ms. Jane has had pediatricians read her reports and place a diagnosis of dyslexia on a student's medical chart. This is not guaranteed. DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN.